Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience. Our course is a pleasure for golfers of any skill level to play. The Greenhills Golf Resort will challenge you while providing a relaxing, picturesque backdrop. Test your accuracy with our fairways, water hazards and sand traps; we have everything you need to challenge you and improve your game. All in all, our goal is to provide you with a quality experience that includes exceptional service and a comfortable atmosphere.
Members Booking by Phone
30 day advance booking policy
Call (306) 278-2489
Guests Booking by Phone
60 day advance booking policy
All bookings requires a major credit card to hold your booking. A charge of 50% of normal green fees will be charged to your credit card if your tee time is a no show.
Call (306) 278-2489
48 hours notice must be given to insure that credit card is not charged. Failure to notify of cancellation will result in a charge of 50% of green fees if no show.
Booking by Email
You may request a tee-time by email, we will respond to your request in 48 hours.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (306) 278-2489 or by Email.
Rain checks are given if heavy rain has not allowed you to complete your round and are based on holes played. All rainchecks are credit only toward future golf. All prices subject to change without notice.
We are a Soft Spike Golf Course.
Rules of Play
- R.C.G.A. rules govern play except where modified by local rules.
- White stakes define out of bounds.
- Water hazards defined by yellow stakes, lateral water hazards by red stakes.
- Obstructions - all buildings, signs, cart paths, bridges, course fixtures (i.e. benches, ball washers, etc.), yardage markers & sprinkler heads - take free relief, 1 club length, from closest point.
General Club Rules
- All players shall register in the Pro Shop before play.
- Please be ready to play when called for your tee time.
- Consuming alcoholic beverages not purchased at the club is contrary to the terms under which our license is granted, any such product will be confiscated, and your golf privileges may be cancelled.
- Each player shall have a set of golf clubs.
- Please help us to maintain our very high standards by replacing divots, raking bunkers and fixing ball marks on the greens.
- Carts are not allowed in any natural grass areas. Any abuse of this rule will result in the loss of rental cart priviledges.
Greenhills Golf Resort Policy
- Golfers are expected to honour the accepted etiquette and integrity of the game.
Speed of Play
- A group is out of position when there is an open hole in front. It is your obligation to keep "in position".
- To help you do this please try to play every hole in no more than 14 minutes, which completes your round in under 4 hours 15 minutes.
- Play ready golf, putt everything out - unless on someone's line.
- Allow faster groups to play through if there is an open hole ahead.
Golf Cart Operation
- These policies are in place to keep our golf course in peak playing condition and to ensure the safety of all players.
- Park all wheels of your cart on the paths at tees & greens.
- Please obey the directional signs as posted, eg. 90° rule - cart on paths only.
- Do not drive through our natural prairie grasses - these are environmentally sensitive areas.
- Two players only may ride and pull carts will not be towed behind power carts.
- As a cart renter you are responsible for any damage caused to or by your cart.
Our golf course hosts are authorized to implement our policies.